Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00021 BAM / UZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,075KM (5,185,241 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)