Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00042 BAM / UZS *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 817KM (1,962,729 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)