Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00059 BAM / UZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,139KM (3,648,595 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (41 minutes ago)