Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 BAM / UZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,110KM (5,338,045 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)