Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00057 BAM / UZS *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,308KM (4,057,318 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £258 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (16 minutes ago)