Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01442 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,266KM (¥226,442) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)