Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01642 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,521KM (¥275,263) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (6 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)