Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01511 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,795KM (¥118,852) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (36 minutes ago)