Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01612 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,121KM (¥255,578) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (44 minutes ago)