Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01573 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,036KM (¥129,487) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)