Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01576 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,425KM (¥280,844) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (10 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (35 minutes ago)