Cost of living in Kochi, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 890 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02494 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,809KM (₨72,522) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)