Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02562 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 724KM (₨28,260) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)