Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,654KM (€1,865) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (42 minutes ago)