Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,726KM (€881) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (39 minutes ago)