Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05005 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,917KM (38,305 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (22 minutes ago)