Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05104 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,761KM (34,500 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)