Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05279 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,263KM (42,872 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)