Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05157 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,406KM (27,265 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)