Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.718 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,255KM ($1,894) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)