Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40719 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,536KM (RM3,773) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (43 minutes ago)