Cost of living comparison between Kluang, Malaysia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43302 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,258KM (RM7,524) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)