Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41827 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,479KM (RM5,928) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)