Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41230 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,985KM (RM4,815) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)