Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41010 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,426KM (RM5,917) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)