Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05271 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,122KM (40,252 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (21 minutes ago)