Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.253 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,862KM (C$1,486) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)