Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01759 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,076KM (Shilling174,887) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (25 minutes ago)