Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01444 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,058KM (¥211,701) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)