Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01574 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,276KM (¥271,688) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)