Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01614 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,178KM (¥258,954) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)