Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01531 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,183KM (¥207,860) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 3 hours ago)