Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01479 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,865KM (¥126,064) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)