Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01578 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,941KM (Shilling123,009) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)