Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01766 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,232KM (Shilling183,002) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)