Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06553 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 743KM (11,345₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)