Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06195 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,520KM (24,531₴) in Kirovohrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)