Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06409 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,267KM (19,765₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)