Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03089 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,709KM (руб 55,317) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (21 minutes ago)