Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,014KM (712,814 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)