Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,804KM (1,346,462 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)