Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00146 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,893KM (1,293,814 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (about 2 hours ago)