Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28648 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 972KM (3,392TL) in Kirklareli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)