Cost of living in Kirikkale, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45527 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirikkale (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,203KM (2,643TL) in Kirikkale.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)