Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00150 BAM / CDF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 95% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,845KM (3,893,572 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)