Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00106 BAM / CDF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,885KM (1,777,058 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)