Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00162 BAM / CDF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 108% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,775KM (4,183,318 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)