Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 BAM / CDF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,049KM (1,708,148 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)