Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,484KM (EC$2,407) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)