Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.636 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,755KM (EC$4,329) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)