Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.292 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,480KM (C$3,469) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)