Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.307 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 88% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,194KM (C$2,445) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)