Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12324 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,125KM (R 17,246) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)