Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13628 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,000KM (R 29,351) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)