Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00189 BAM / RWF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,293KM (1,213,960 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)