Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00196 BAM / RWF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,115KM (1,079,631 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)