Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00222 BAM / RWF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,842KM (1,280,652 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)