Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44039 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,386KM (5,417 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)