Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,640KM (€2,368) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)