Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02026 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 858KM (Taka 42,332) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (42 minutes ago)