Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02053 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,306KM (Taka 63,644) in Khulna.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)