Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16855 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,414KM (8,391 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)