Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17405 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,568KM (9,011 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)