Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09359 BAM / SDG *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 69% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 527KM (5,626 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)