Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08695 BAM / SDG *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 82% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 257KM (2,951 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (21 minutes ago)