Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 562 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03605 BAM / SDG *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,268KM (35,182 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)