Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28159 BAM / SDG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 58% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,269KM (4,507 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)