Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07019 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,176KM (16,752₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)