Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06143 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 540KM (8,789₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (33 minutes ago)