Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02416 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,394KM (₨57,703) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)