Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02701 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,103KM (₨77,861) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)