Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02592 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,013KM (руб 77,638) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,300₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)