Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02508 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,833KM (руб 73,083) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)