Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03174 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,957KM (руб 93,171) in Khabarovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (42 minutes ago)