Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 999KM (﷼ 25,040,536) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)