Cost of living comparison between Kerman, Iran and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,199KM (﷼ 56,304,177) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)