Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06895 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,777KM (40,276₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)