Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00025 BAM / SLL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,290KM (13,421,018 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)