Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00020 BAM / SLL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,641KM (8,013,177 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)