Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03171 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,503KM (руб 78,919) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)