Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.274 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,322KM (C$2,608) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)