Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00632 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 992KM (157,002 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$280 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)