Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39296 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 720KM (1,833TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)