Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.504 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,052KM (4,070TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)