Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45177 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 801KM (1,773TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)