Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,095KM (4,078TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)