Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 346%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00275 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 152% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,028KM (1,464,627 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)