Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 424%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 172% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,083KM (1,369,244 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)