Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01574 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,453KM (¥282,920) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (31 minutes ago)