Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01416 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,427KM (¥171,374) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)