Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.961 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,668KM (€1,361) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)