Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,426KM (€728) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (about 1 hour ago)