Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,245KM (€635) in Kaunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 5.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)