Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,744KM (€1,400) in Kaunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)