Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01487 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,748KM (¥117,588) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)