Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01526 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,168KM (¥142,057) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Padua costs €0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)