Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01466 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,600KM (¥109,122) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)