Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01740 BAM / NPR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,511KM (₨ 144,258) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)