Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01685 BAM / NPR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,355KM (₨ 139,706) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)