Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01422 BAM / NPR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,944KM (₨ 136,689) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)