Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01761 BAM / NPR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,448KM (₨ 139,045) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)