Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.962 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,409KM (€1,228) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 2,000元 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,910 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)