Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,080KM (€1,063) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 2 hours ago)