Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01390 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,491KM (₨107,323) in Kasur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)