Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01239 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,192KM (₨96,225) in Kasur.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)