Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03600 BAM / SDG *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,797KM (49,911 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)